To avoid damaging underground utility lines on your property, there are a few things you need to do prior to beginning any digging project or excavation work on your property.
- Call Revere Gas at least 3 days prior to beginning the digging project! We are glad to come and mark your Propane gas lines in order to avoid any potential damage that may occur during the excavation work.
- Call Miss Utility at least 3 days prior to beginning the digging project! They will mark public utilities on your property in order to avoid any potential damage that may occur during the excavation work.
- Get other utilities on your property located and marked! There are other utilities on your property that Miss Utility will not mark. They may include but not be limited to:
- Water lines
- Electrical lines
- Sewer lines
- Communication (phone/internet/cable) and or satellite lines
- Irrigation lines
- Other unknown lines or services
Remember, be sure to get all underground utilities and lines marked before beginning any digging or excavation project!
You and your family’s safety is up to you. For more information on how to contact Miss Utility, click here. And remember, calling before you dig is just one aspect of propane safety. Visit our safety information page for more ways to take care around and reap the full benefits of propane!