As we head into the cooler months, it’s important to make sure that your HVAC system is operating properly and poised to keep your home comfortable. That’s why Revere Air is offering a Revere Air Energy Saver Inspection Agreement for our customers in the Middle Peninsula communities.*
All inspections with our Energy Saver Agreement include a 16- point check list and during this inspection ($89 per seasonfor the first heating and cooling systems, additional $75 for subsequent systems), we will:
- Inspect and check calibration of thermostat
- Inspect and oil blower assembly
- Inspect and oil all motors
- Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys
- Inspect condensate pump and drain
- Inspect indoor and outdoor coils
- Inspect unit electric disconnect
- Perform temperature checks
- Inspect relays and contractors
- Inspect safety controls
- Inspect unit wiring
- Check refrigerant level
- Check amp draw on motors
- Inspect air filter
- Check system operation
- Inspect duct work
All inspections with our Energy Saver Agreement include:
- Priority Service: Your service calls will receive preferred, “cut to the front of the line” attention.
- Diagnostic Fee: Reduced diagnostic fee on service calls: $45, compared to standard fee of $89.
- Fewer Service Problems Mean “Peace of Mind”: Our annual inspections help prevent breakdowns, assure maximum efficiency and extend the life of your equipment.
- Discounted Repair Costs: On systems with current Energy Saver Inspection Agreement, save 10% on all system repairs–parts and labor!
Sign up for an Energy Saver Agreement today and make sure your heating and cooling system is ready for whatever nature throws at it! Apply here.
*Our HVAC department is based in Hartfield and services the middle peninsula – including Middlesex, Mathews, Gloucester, and King & Queen Counties. Call our Hartfield retail office at 804-776-9724 if you’re unsure of your eligibility for HVAC service.
Relaxation Starts Here.
Chances are, the last thing you think about is your air conditioning or heating system. You just expect to be comfortable. That’s why Rheem is the best choice you can make. Top-quality products with the latest technology, dependable performance great warranties and excellent service and support.