Clean Up With Revere By Keeping Your Tankless Water Heater In Shape
Flushing the heat exchanger is one of the most important maintenance practices for keeping your tankless water heater in efficient operating order. Annual flushing can extend its lifespan by many years, AND it’s recommended by the manufacturer. Our service will include:
• Flush to remove lime and scale deposits (45 minutes)
• Clean and/or replace integral water filter
• Clean in-coming and out-going water thermistors
• Remove and clean blower
• Check for water leaks and/or damage
• Ensure all settings are in proper position
• Inspect exhaust for cracks/debris and proper alignment
• Check electrical connections
• Check for proper gas pressure
• Check water temperature
More than one water heater at your house?
The second is only $99 if serviced on the same day.
Call your nearest Revere Gas location or apply for service online today.