We are proud to announce our recent purchase of Mr. Able Propane in Richmond, VA, and welcome you to the Revere Gas family. Revere Gas is a third generation, family-owned and operated full-service propane provider. We were established in 1942 by H.L. Revere to service a handful of customers with propane that was needed for their gas ranges. We’ve grown a bit in 75 years, but some things haven’t changed. We’re still proudly serving our communities with safe, reliable, and affordable propane service.
Our website contains important propane safety information and we encourage you to review our safety modules. Your safety is our number one concern.
We know you’ll have questions about your account, and want to help answer some of those below:
What happens now? Your account information has been transferred, but we do need to verify individual information to ensure accuracy and timely deliveries. You’ll find a brief questionnaire in the welcome letter that was mailed. Please complete, detach, and return at your earliest convenience. You may also click here complete the same questionnaire online (the form will appear and you can close it when you’re finished to return to this page).
- Who do I call for service? We have three existing locations in Oilville, Providence Forge and Fredericksburg that will service our new Mr. Able customers. The offices’ addresses and phone numbers can be found here. We are also maintaining all of the Mr. Able phone numbers. All three of our Central Virginia offices work closely with one another, so feel free to call any of the numbers listed for service. We encourage you to take advantage of our complimentary Gas Safety Check offered to all new customers for the next 90 days.
- How and when do I order gas? Our automatic system is designed to deliver propane when your gauge reads approximately 30%, ensuring you always have propane when you need it.
- What if I run out of gas? Revere Gas is committed to safely providing reliable propane service to our customers. To ensure the safety of your system, if your account runs out of gas for any reason, your gauge reads 5% or less, or there is any interruption of service, a leak check is required prior to restoring service. Do not attempt to restore service or tamper with Revere Gas equipment in any way.
- Are there any other service fees or policies I should know? Our service fees and termination policies are outlined in the our FAQs. Please take a moment to review the information.
As a Revere Gas customer, you’ll continue to receive the same hands-on customer service you’re accustomed to with Mr. Able Propane. We hope you’ll take advantage of the many additional services our customers enjoy. Just a few of those services include:
- Online account management – access your gas account online to pay your bill, set up automatic payments, request a delivery or service call, view account history, sign up for e-statements, and much more on this website.
- Money-saving Price Protection Plans – you now have choices to help you stay in control of your propane fuel costs. Do you enjoy predictable monthly payments? Want to lock in your rate, or prefer to purchase your annual fuel supply with one payment? We have a plan to fit your individual needs and budget. Scroll down to find details for each plan. Open enrollment ends in July, but we’ve extended the deadline to August 31st for our new Mr. Able customers. Be sure to call us today or sign up online with the form below for the program that fits your family’s needs.
We are excited to have you join the Revere Gas family and believe you’ll enjoy our friendly, personal approach to customer service, and our commitment to safely providing affordable and reliable propane service. You will notice familiar faces because many of the Mr. Able staff members have chosen to join our Revere Gas service team. Should you have any additional questions this letter doesn’t address, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, review this website, or our Facebook page for additional information. Our team looks forward to speaking with you.
Pricing Plan Options
Propane fuel prices and usage vary throughout the year, which can lead to unexpected expenses during colder months. Thanks to the Revere Gas payment plans, you have choices to help you stay in control of your propane fuels costs.
The plans below are available at various times during the year. If you’re not sure which plan is right for you, please call your local Revere Gas location and we’ll help you find the right option so you can enjoy greater peace of mind all year.
Level Pay Plan*
Heating Bills that are Predictable and Manageable
The Level Pay Plan spreads out your annual propane costs into even monthly installments so every payment is the same and costs are manageable. We use your estimated usage spread over 11 months; the 12th month is a settlement month. Propane is billed at current market prices at the time of delivery.
Peace of Mind
All of our programs include worry-free automatic deliveries. Our predictive delivery system takes the guesswork out of calling for deliveries and ensures you never run out of propane. We also offer online account management for bill paying, with the ease of automatic payments.
Tired of Paper Bills?
Click here to sign-up for E-Statements. Signing up is quick and easy!
Fixed Price Budget Plan*
Monthly Payments with a Guaranteed Low Price: Lock in Summer Prices for Lower Heating Costs
We’ll lock in your price for the entire year with gas we purchase in the summer months when propane is generally less expensive. You make regular monthly payments without worrying about market fluctuations.
Payments Spread Out Across the Year
Payments are spread over an 11-month period; the 12th month is a settlement month.
Enroll with a Low Program Fee
Your enrollment fee is minimal and based on individual usage. This fee is typically due in June, for the coming heating season. Quotes are mailed in June for plans starting in July.*
Prebuy Fixed Price Plan
Purchase Your Annual Supply of Fuel and Lock in Your Fuel Costs
With our PreBuy Plan you purchase your annual supply of propane during the summer months, when prices are generally lower. Simply let us know how much you’d like to purchase (minimum 300 gallons is required). Quotes are mailed in July and full payment is due within ten days of your commitment, and your propane is paid for the coming year!
Always Have the Fuel You Need
After you purchase, we’ll store your fuel and deliver it automatically as you need it. If you need more propane than expected, we’ll continue to deliver fuel at the current market prices. If you purchase more than you need, you’ll receive a credit toward next year’s plan!
*Some conditions may apply. Contact your nearest Revere Gas office for complete details. Note, enrollment is currently open ONLY to Mr. Able Propane customers transitioning to Revere Gas.